What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Cirque du Soleil’s Varekai
- When: Friday, February 27 at 7:30 p.m., or Sunday, March 1 at 6 p.m.
- Where: Valley View Casino Center
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Additional ticketing fees apply at checkout.
- View the seating chart here
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
- $38–$46.50 for Category 3 seating (up to $47.25–$52.50 value)
- $56.50 for Category 2 seating (up to $74.25 value). Available on Friday only.
- $81.50 for Category 1 seating (up to $101 value). Available on Friday only.
- $105.50–$121.50 for Premium seating (up to $127.50–$132.50 value)
Cirque du Soleil’s Varekai
Varekai—the Romany word for “wherever”—embodies and celebrates the nomadic spirit of the circus itself. A winged hero, wounded from a rub-up against the sun, plummets from the sky into a magical forest populated by surreal creatures. Here at the edge of time, all things seem possible—including a wondrous rebirth.
The forest’s inhabitants include aerialists, dancers, contortionists, jugglers, clowns, and acrobats. They dazzle the eye with incredible feats of strength and agility, as well as more than 130 vibrant costumes by Academy Award-winning designer Eiko Eshioka, who drew inspiration from the textures and shapes of the natural world.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Seating is assigned in advance. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at the venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Cirque du Soliel's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cirque du Soleil
- Size: 20 different productions currently active worldwide, featuring more than 1,300 performers of 50 different nationalities
- Mission: Stir the imagination, invoke the senses, and provoke the emotions using theatrical production values, character-driven story lines, and no performing animals.
- Audience: more than 160 million spectators (and counting) since its founding