What You'll Get
- One ticket to Cirque du Soleil’s Varekai
- When: July 29–August 2
- Where: Gwinnett Center
- Door time: one hour before showtime
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
- $40–$44 for category-3 seating (up to $49.40 value)
- $45.25–$49 for category-2 seating (up to $66 value)
- $60.25–$69 for category-1 seating (up to $88.15 value)
- $89.50–$99 for premium seating (up to $110.80 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- To view the different seating categories, click on any of the show dates to see the different options
Cirque du Soleil’s Varekai
Varekai—the Romany word for “wherever”—embodies and celebrates the nomadic spirit of the circus itself. A winged hero, wounded from a rub-up against the sun, plummets from the sky into a magical forest populated by surreal creatures. Here at the edge of time, all things seem possible—including a wondrous rebirth.
The forest’s inhabitants include aerialists, dancers, contortionists, jugglers, clowns, and acrobats. They dazzle the eye with incredible feats of strength and agility, as well as more than 130 vibrant costumes by Academy Award-winning designer Eiko Eshioka, who drew inspiration from the textures and shapes of the natural world.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Promo code not valid towards this offer. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Cirque du Soleil
- Size: 20 different productions currently active worldwide, featuring more than 1,300 performers of 50 different nationalities
- Mission: Stir the imagination, invoke the senses, and provoke the emotions using theatrical production values, character-driven story lines, and no performing animals.
- Audience: more than 160 million spectators (and counting) since its founding