- One G-Pass to see Cirque du Soleil’s Varekai
- When: January 7–11
- Where: Chaifetz Arena
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
- $84–$98 for Premium (rows A–K of sections 104–114) (up to $110.60 value)
- $55.50–$68 for Category 1 (row L–Q of sections 104–114) (up to $88.10 value)
- $44.50–$53 for Category 2 (row R–T of sections 104–114) (up to $71.70 value)
- $34.50–$43 for Category 3 (row U–W of sections 104–114 or 207–211) (up to $49.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Cirque du Soleil’s Varekai
Varekai—the Romany word for “wherever”—embodies and celebrates the nomadic spirit of the circus itself. A winged hero, wounded from a rub-up against the sun, plummets from the sky into a magical forest populated by surreal creatures. Here at the edge of time, all things seem possible—including a wondrous rebirth.
The forest’s inhabitants include aerialists, dancers, contortionists, jugglers, clowns, and acrobats. They dazzle the eye with incredible feats of strength and agility, as well as more than 130 vibrant costumes by Academy Award-winning designer Eiko Eshioka, who drew inspiration from the textures and shapes of the natural world.
Cirque du Soleil
- Size: 20 different productions currently active worldwide, featuring more than 1,300 performers of 50 different nationalities
- Mission: Stir the imagination, invoke the senses, and provoke the emotions using theatrical production values, character-driven story lines, and no performing animals.
- Audience: more than 160 million spectators (and counting) since its founding