- One ticket to the NewBo Music Festival with Young the Giant
- When: Saturday, August 8, at 1 p.m.
- Where: NewBo City Market
- Door time: 12 p.m.
$21 for general admission (up to $30.31 value)
$92 for VIP admission (up to $131.25 value), including:
- One meal ticket and six beverage tickets
- VIP tent access and VIP secured seating close to the stage
- Separate air-conditioned restroom facilities
- 21+ only
NewBo Music Festival
- Young the Giant: Led by sweet-voiced Sameer Gadhia, the California quintet seem to have come together for the very purpose of inspiring sunny-day head bobbing with genial hits “Cough Syrup,” “Apartment,” and “Mind over Matter.”
- Allen Stone: The self-defined “hippie with soul” hit No. 2 on the iTunes R&B/Soul charts with his debut album, a showcase for a voice that USA Today calls a “pitch-perfect powerhouse.”
- MINT: The Des Moines-based trio has developed a Buckeye State fanbase with an experimental, yet constantly catchy, sound that echoes Imagine Dragons, Radiohead, and Nirvana.
- Dickie: This new collaboration between alt-country songwriter Dick Prall and classically trained violinist Kristina Priceman merges indie pop melodies and prosaic lyrics into dark and dreamy compositions.
- Shapes & Colors: Expect to move to groove-laden, alternative prog-rock in the vein of 30 Seconds to Marks when this energetic Detroit outfit takes the stage.
- Full Body Tones: Otherwise known as The Tones, this snarling three-piece group specializes in propulsive pop-punk with harmonies and fangs.