All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to the NewBo Music Festival with Young the Giant
- When: Saturday, August 8, at 1 p.m.
- Where: NewBo City Market
- Door time: 12 p.m.
$21 for general admission (up to $30.31 value)
$92 for VIP admission (up to $131.25 value), including:
- One meal ticket and six beverage tickets
- VIP tent access and VIP secured seating close to the stage
- Separate air-conditioned restroom facilities
- 21+ only
NewBo Music Festival
- Young the Giant: Led by sweet-voiced Sameer Gadhia, the California quintet seem to have come together for the very purpose of inspiring sunny-day head bobbing with genial hits “Cough Syrup,” “Apartment,” and “Mind over Matter.”
- Allen Stone: The self-defined “hippie with soul” hit No. 2 on the iTunes R&B/Soul charts with his debut album, a showcase for a voice that USA Today calls a “pitch-perfect powerhouse.”
- MINT: The Des Moines-based trio has developed a Buckeye State fanbase with an experimental, yet constantly catchy, sound that echoes Imagine Dragons, Radiohead, and Nirvana.
- Dickie: This new collaboration between alt-country songwriter Dick Prall and classically trained violinist Kristina Priceman merges indie pop melodies and prosaic lyrics into dark and dreamy compositions.
- Shapes & Colors: Expect to move to groove-laden, alternative prog-rock in the vein of 30 Seconds to Marks when this energetic Detroit outfit takes the stage.
- Full Body Tones: Otherwise known as The Tones, this snarling three-piece group specializes in propulsive pop-punk with harmonies and fangs.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 8, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 8/8 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older for VIP. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.