What You'll Get
- $13.20 for one ticket to Brew Year’s Eve Concert (up to $21.49 value)
- When: Wednesday, December 31, at 10 p.m.
- Where: Blue & Gray Brewery
- General admission
- Door time: 9:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Brew Year’s Eve Concert with Justin Jones
- Justin Jones is: a critically acclaimed singer/songwriter who crafts, in his own words, “beautiful songs about death, sad songs about love, and hopeful songs about life”
- The Washington Post describes his music as: “electrified country and roots-rock that leaves plenty of space for Jones to hold court. . . like Dave Grohl when at full throttle and Townes Van Zandt when at ease.”
- The Vinyl District defines Justin as: “rock and roll. . . no Auto-Tune, no gimmicks—just a songwriter with a guitar and a crack band.”
- NPR’s All Songs Considered called his live sets: “one of the top performances of the year”
- Album you should savor like a 50-year old scotch: 2012’s Fading Light, which was produced by Jamie Candiloro of Ryan Adams and R.E.M. fame
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 12/31 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Blue and the Gray Brewery. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Receveur Publishing's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.