- One ticket to the Pacquiao-Mayweather After Party
- When: Saturday, May 2, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Fremont Country Club
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $54.05 for general admission (up to $108.10 value)
- $81.07 for VIP admission, which includes access to a special VIP section and a front-of-the-line pass (up to $162.15 value)
Pacquiao-Mayweather After Party
- The Event: billed as the Fight of the Century, it’s the welterweight showdown between eight-time world champion Manny Pacquiao and the undefeated five-time world champion Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
- The Party: no matter who wins, DJs, rock bands, funk outfits, comedians, hypnotists, and 100 press people will celebrate a battle that’s been in the works since 2009
- How It Starts: before the fight is even over, mentalist The Amazing Kreskin will hypnotize 10 radio-listening audience members into thinking they’re sitting in the front row
- Who’s Getting Down?: Funky Vegas with Ace Michaels, who has opened for Prince and can be seen every week at the M Resort, and Blue String Theory, a band of hard-rock headbangers fronted by Brian Stevens
- On the Ones and Twos: South Carolina’s DJ Magreni and Mandalay Bay’s DJ Tino
- Busting Guts: comedian Felipe Esparza is performing at the connected venue, and he’s been invited to the party, too, since it would be pretty rude not to invite him