- $16 for one ticket package to the Brew-HaHa Comedy Series (up to $21.69 value)
- When: Thursdays at 7:30 p.m. from September 18–November 20
- Where: select breweries throughout the DFW Metroplex
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.; the brewery tour lasts from 7:30 p.m.–8 p.m.; show seating is at 8 p.m., with a start time of 8:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to see the lineup at your choice of location
Ticket package includes:
- Admission and mini-tour of the brewery of your choice
- Three beers
- Limited edition Brew-HaHa Comedy Series pint glass, sticker, and wristband
Brew-HaHa Comedy Series
Like the finale of a long-running sitcom where the leads finally kiss, Brew-HaHa marries two things that should have been together from the start: standup comedy and craft beer. Armed with a refillable pint glass, guests start the night with a brief tour of local craft breweries, including Dallas’s Community Beer Company, the Lakewood Brewing Co. in Garland, and Ft. Worth’s Panther Island Brewing. After getting a good fill of local nectar, everyone settles in for a set that mixes headliners seen on Comedy Central, HBO, and Showtime with some of North Texas’ top jokesters. Although the lineup constantly changes, the night is always hosted by Tyson Faifer, who may or may not hang from the ceiling by his knuckles like he did on NBC’s American Ninja Warrior.