- Admission to a murder mystery dinner theater performance
- When: any show of your choice; murder mystery performances are held on Thursdays and Fridays at 7 p.m.
- Where: Vaudeville Cafe
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $36 for two tickets to a murder mystery dinner theater performance (up to $61.40 value)
- Click here to view upcoming murder mystery shows.
- Click here to view the murder mystery dinner show menu.
- For a murder mystery concerning a surprisingly exciting after-work event, see Mystery at the Nightmare Office Party, Thursdays at 7 p.m.
- For a murder mystery about foul play at 30,000 feet in the air, see Mystery of Flight 138, Fridays at 7 p.m.
- For a murder mystery detailing what happens when an aspiring reality television star is “poked” to death, see Mystery of the Facebook Fugitive, Saturdays at 5:30 p.m.
- For a murder mystery set at the wedding of a mafia groom and a hillbilly bride, see Mystery at the Redneck-Italian Wedding, Saturdays at 8 p.m.
Deemed the “Best Night Out” in Chattanooga by US Travel and Attractions for two years in a row, Vaudeville Cafe is an entertainment chameleon. On some nights, the tables at the spacious dinner theater are packed with families savoring Italian feasts as they try to solve original murder mysteries. But regardless of the event, every evening brims with jolly vaudeville spirit, and every seat in the house offers stellar views of the stage and napping spotlight operator.