All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed January 21, 2018
· Reviewed May 5, 2017
· Reviewed May 5, 2017
What You'll Get
In much of the world, soccer is known as football and the American president is referred to as The Ameriking. Embrace cultural differences without using your hands with this deal to see VCU Rams men’s and women’s soccer matches at SportsBackers Stadium. Choose between the following ticket options:
- For $6, you get two general-admission tickets (up to a $14 value).
- For $25, you get a ticket package for four (up to a $58 value), which includes the following:
- Four general-admission tickets (up to a $7 value each)
- Two VCU Soccer youth T-shirts (a $20 value each)
- A signed VCU soccer photo (a $10 value) <p>
For either ticket option, choose from the following matches:
- The VCU men’s team against the Virginia Cavaliers on Tuesday, September 25, at 7 p.m.
- A double-header on Friday, October 5, which will feature the women’s team against the Fordham Rams at 4 p.m., followed by the men’s team against the Charlotte 49ers at 7 p.m.
- The VCU women’s team against the Richmond Spiders on Friday, October 19, at 7 p.m. <p>
Donning the black and gold for the first time as members of the Atlantic 10 Conference, the VCU men’s and women’s soccer teams dash into SportsBackers Stadium together on October 5. But first, on September 25, the men’s squad returns from a string of six road games to defend the turf against the rival Cavaliers. Forward Jason Johnson, whose breakout year in 2011 included 11 goals, has ascended into the leadership role for the new season, engineering plays and trebuchets to keep up his team’s attack.
Meanwhile, following a run to the Colonial Athletic Association championship a year ago, the women ride their own momentum into the fall. After combining for 12 goals and 27 points in 2011, Courtney Conrad and Cristin Granados once again spearhead the Rams’ offense. The duo’s return is one of several reasons the women’s team was picked fourth in the Atlantic 10 preseason poll despite their unfamiliarity with the conference’s teams, who insist on playing on grass instead of a field of hot coals.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 9/11 for a ticket at the VCU Ticket Office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at SportsBackers Stadium. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption of voucher. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects ACU Athletic's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About VCU Rams Athletics
In 2011, the VCU Rams athletics program emerged under the national spotlight's brightest bulbs when the men's basketball team advanced to the NCAA Final Four as an 11-seed. But while their Cinderella story may have made VCU a household name, it is hardly the only instance of Rams' athletic success. The VCU women's baseball team went 23-10 in the 2015-16 season, appearing in the WNIT. This year's team looks to build on recent successes and make a run of their own.