- One G-Pass to see Sesame Street Live “Let’s Dance!”
- When: Friday, November 7, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Salem Civic Center
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
* $28 for floor seats (up to $36.50 value)
* $22 for riser sections C7–C10 (rows 1–4) or concourse sections B7–B10 (rows 1–4), or sections 17–19 (up to $31.40 value)
* $15 for riser sections A1–A3, concourse sections B7–B10 (rows 5–18), or concourse sections B11–B16 (up to $22.95 value)
* Click to view the seating chart
Children who have celebrated their first birthday are required to purchase a ticket.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Sesame Street Live “Let’s Dance!”
A wiggle sneaks into the hips, toes can’t help but tap, hands wave in the air like they just don’t care—Sesame Street Live’s newest show involves more than just the imagination. In Let’s Dance!, the furry and feathered residents of America’s friendliest street join with two human buddies to create an epic, interactive dance party, and everyone in the audience gets an invitation. From Elmo’s “Do the Robot” to Cookie Monster’s lesson in teaching “feets” to dance, the Sesame Street Live gang aims to get kids and grown-ups out of their seats. Ernie even puts down his rubber duckie long enough to lead the Sesame Street classic “Shake Your Head One Time,” in which you shake your head exactly once…and then shake it some more for good measure. And the festivities aren’t limited to the stage—the fuzzy friends dance their way down the aisles and into the crowd, boogying alongside attendees and showing off their favorite moves.