- One ticket to see Sesame Street Live: Make A New Friend
- Where: Carpenter Theatre at Richmond CenterStage
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $30 for mezzanine seating (up to $45 value)
- $20 for first-dress-circle seating (up to $33.50 value)
- $14 for second-dress-circle seating (up to $22 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Tuesday, December 9, at 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 10, at 10:30 a.m.
- Door time: one hour before showtime
Children who have celebrated their first birthday require a ticket.
Sesame Street Live: Make a New Friend
Sesame Street is abuzz with the news that Grover has a friend from India coming to visit him. Her name is Chamki, and Elmo, Abby Cadabby, and all of Grover’s other pals can’t wait to welcome her. Chamki is only in town for one day, so she’ll need to work fast if she’s going to do everything on Grover’s overstuffed social calendar. Cookie Monster wants to share his cookies with Chamki. Abby Cadabby wants a singing partner for a duet or three. Elmo wants to teach her to dance “The Elmo Slide.” But as Grover finds himself competing for Chamki’s attention, will he need to resort to drastic measures—maybe even introduce Super Grover 2.0?
As the gaggle of friends try out fun, new activities such as hot yoga and kayaking, they learn that no matter where you come from, everyone has enough in common to be friends. The show packs another human universal besides friendship: music. Instantly recognizable tunes such as “Count Me In” get audiences dancing in the aisles along with clever new parodies of “I Want Candy” and “Moves Like Jagger.” The Broadway-scale stagecraft and disarmingly witty script tickle adults just as much as their children, who will be busy receiving high-fives from the characters wandering the theater.