- One ticket to Sesame Street Live “Let’s Dance!”
- Where: Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Friday, February 20, at 10:30 a.m. Doors open at 9:30 a.m.
- Saturday, February 21, at 2 p.m. Doors open at 1 p.m.
- Saturday, February 21, at 5:30 p.m. Doors open at 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 22, at 1 p.m. Doors open at 12 p.m.
- Sunday, February 22, at 4:30 p.m. Doors open at 3:30 p.m.
- $16 for seating in sections 202–206, rows FF–PP (up to $29.22 value)
- $28 for seating in sections 202–206, rows AA–EE (up to $40.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Children who have celebrated their first birthday are required to purchase a ticket.
Sesame Street Live: “Let’s Dance!”
A wiggle sneaks into the hips, toes can’t help but tap, hands wave in the air like they just don’t care—Sesame Street Live’s newest show involves more than just the imagination. In Let’s Dance!, the furry and feathered residents of America’s friendliest street join with two human buddies to create an epic, interactive dance party, and everyone in the audience gets an invitation. From Elmo’s “Do the Robot” to Cookie Monster’s lesson in teaching “feets” to dance, the Sesame Street Live gang aims to get kids and grown-ups out of their seats. Ernie even puts down his rubber duckie long enough to lead the Sesame Street classic “Shake Your Head One Time,” in which you shake your head exactly once…and then shake it some more for good measure. And the festivities aren’t limited to the stage—the fuzzy friends dance their way down the aisles and into the crowd, boogying alongside attendees and showing off their favorite moves.