- One ticket to see Sesame Street Live “Let’s Dance!”
- When: Tuesday, March 31, at 3 p.m. or 6:30 p.m.
- Where: United Supermarkets Arena
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $12 for sections 114–124, rows 14–30 (up to $20.50 value)
- $17 for sections A and E, rows 4–10, or sections 116, 118, and 120–122, rows 1–13 (up to $31.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Sesame Street Live “Let’s Dance!”
A wiggle sneaks into the hips, toes can’t help but tap, hands wave in the air like they just don’t care—Sesame Street Live’s newest show involves more than just the imagination. In Let’s Dance!, the furry and feathered residents of America’s friendliest street join with two human buddies to create an epic, interactive dance party, and everyone in the audience gets an invitation. From Elmo’s “Do the Robot” to Cookie Monster’s lesson in teaching “feets” to dance, the Sesame Street Live gang aims to get kids and grown-ups out of their seats. Ernie even puts down his rubber duckie long enough to lead the Sesame Street classic “Shake Your Head One Time,” in which you shake your head exactly once…and then shake it some more for good measure. And the festivities aren’t limited to the stage—the fuzzy friends dance their way down the aisles and into the crowd, boogying alongside attendees and showing off their favorite moves.