All it takes to become a magician is hard work, cunning misdirection, and four identical twins. Suspend your disbelief with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to the Vegas in Macomb Magic Show sponsored by ABC Magic Shop
- Where: Macomb Music Theatre
- Section: general admission to the main floor
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Saturday, May 3, at 12 p.m. Doors open at 11 a.m.
- Saturday, May 3, at 7 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m.
- $13 for two tickets (up to $26.08 value)
- $25 for four tickets (up to $52.08 value)
Vegas in Macomb Magic Show
Magically moving the theater to the neon-lit Strip, the Vegas in Macomb Magic Show presents a family-friendly evening of dazzling spectacles and vaudeville-style comedy. Six performers take the stage to show off their reality-bending skills, including close-up specialist Johnny O and illusionist Jerry Herzog. Ventriloquist John Hopman also shows off his voice-throwing abilities by putting words into the mouths of normally shy puppets.
Macomb Music Theatre
If the grandeur of the Macomb Music Theatre seems strangely familiar, it’s due to the work of architect C. Howard Crane. Having designed New York’s Radio City Music Hall and Detroit’s Orchestra Hall and Fox Theatre, Crane turned his keen eye to Macomb County in 1921 to create the area’s largest, and most attractive movie palace. Nearly a century later, the Beaux Arts architecture remains sterling, summoning audiences back to the time of vaudeville and silent films, while modern renovations have enhanced the inherently fine acoustics and lighting system. The mammoth theater sports capacity for up to 2,500 across three levels, with theatre-style seating that easily converts into a dance floor.