Every hit song is a team effort, from the performers and producers all the way down to the people who get paid to dress cool and walk around humming the chorus. Meet the pros with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to Vegas Music Summit
- When: Thursday, August 1, through Saturday, August 3
- Click here to view the complete schedule.
- Click here to see all performers.
- $15 for one concert wristband, valid for all concert showcases (up to a $25 value)
- $49 for one conference badge, valid for concert showcases, conference panels, and after-parties (up to a $99 value)
Click here for complete list of venues.
Vegas Music Summit
- Places you may have heard folk-country chanteuse Audra Mae's soulful voice: TV's Sons of Anarchy and The Good Wife; the Judd Apatow film The Five-Year Engagement
- Band that made the shortlist for Best Vegas Power Pop Group in last year's Vegas Rocks! Magazine Awards: five-piece The Runaway Lives
- Guy who spawned straight-ahead rock quintet Hell or Highwater: Atreyu drummer Brandon Saller
- How Allmusic.com described the band's 2011 debut: "blistering yet amiable punk-pop peppered with huge, power metal leads that should please fans of both genres"
- Number of people named Lydia in Arizona band Lydia: 0
- Typical sounds you'll hear in a Lydia song: alt-rock radio vocals, ambient indie fuzz, peppy pop keyboards
- Panels to help your songs reach a new audience: Product Brands as Music Curators, The Music Supervisor's Selection Process, Effective Social Media to Fill the Room
- Panels most likely to play a heated game of kickball against each other afterward: Indie Labels–Past, Present, and Future and A&R at the Majors