Festival promotes vegan food, products, and lifestyle through movies, discussion panels, and a diverse lineup of vendors
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- General or all-inclusive admission
- All-inclusive admission includes movie tickets to “Eating Animals” and “Halloween 2”, screened during the festival, two drink tickets, boxed popcorn, and a vegan appetizer
- Time: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 27, 2019. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Redeem at Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Yonkers. May only be used at the date and time indicated. Vegged Out Events is the issuer of the voucher and tickets/admission for this event. Discounts reflect Vegged Out Events Current Pricing - price may differ closer to event date. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift. Must use in one visit. Online reservation required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Vegged Out Food & Film Fest
- Must-See: "Eating Animals" – this controversial movie examines factory farming, the use of antibiotics and hormones in meat production, animal rights, and environmental issues
- Must-Eat: Vegan food supplied by a diverse lineup of vendors
- Must-Do: get a 100% vegan tattoo at the Gristle Tattoo showcase...or at least get to know how it is done