The best children’s shows place a high premium on audience interaction, unlike the opera or traffic court. Rustle up some kid-friendly fun with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see “VeggieTales Live!”
- When: Friday, October 18, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Family Arena
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $17 for 100-level or 200-level section (up to a $32.75 value)
- $19 for main floor section in rows 5–12 (up to a $38.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Most vegetables don't stay fresh for 20 years, but most vegetables don't dance, sing, or tell stories, either. The ones that do are the [characters](http://veggietales.com/vtmain/characters/) featured in VeggieTales Live!, a stage version of the faith-based children's show that has been entertaining audiences and inspiring gardeners since 1993. The talented bumper crop's latest live show celebrates the birthdays of [Bob the Tomato](http://veggietales.com/vtmain/bobthetomato/) and [Larry the Cucumber](http://veggietales.com/vtmain/larrythecucumber/) with interactive dances, inspiring stories, and silly and heartwarming songs such as "Where Is My Hairbrush?" and "I Can Be Your Friend."