- $15 for one ticket to see VeggieTales Live! Silly Song Sing-Along Tour (up to $28.95 value)
- When: Monday, November 3, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Aladdin Shrine Center
- Seating: gold-circle seating in rows 1–6
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Free admission for children under 2
VeggieTales Live! Silly Song Sing-Along Tour
Most vegetables don’t stay fresh for 20 years. Then again, most vegetables don’t dance, sing, or tell stories, either. The characters of VeggieTales Live! have been entertaining kids, spreading Christian messages, and making gardeners less lonely since 1993.
The bumper crop’s latest live show finds the gang getting ready for a new TV show when they’re brought to a standstill by an argument: they can’t agree which is the best silly song. Luckily, it looks like there’s a technological solution, a magical machine that promises to reveal the silliest tune of all. But then the machine’s powers vanish—and so does their pal Jimmy. The plot is an ideal way to revisit a crisper-drawer’s-worth of classic VeggieTales songs such as “Where Is My Hairbrush?” and “The Pirates Who Don’t Do Anything,” while introducing newer ones from their latest film, Beauty and the Beet.