- $15 for one ticket to _DAnce ART, presented by Ventura County Ballet
- When: Sunday, April 19, at 2:30 p.m.; reception at 2 p.m.
- Where: Historic Masonic Center
- Seating: General Admission
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- The Dancers: elite performers from Ventura County Ballet
- The Special Guest: multi-instrumentalist and composer Rachel Flowers
- The Music: Flowers’ own At The End of The Day and Alberto Ginastera’s Malambo
The Ventura County Ballet Company
What do dancers at the Monte Carlo Ballet, the Royal Danish Ballet, and the Joffrey Ballet have in common? Besides the supernatural ability to walk on their toes, they got their start with The Ventura County Ballet Company. Ventura County Ballet is a nonprofit committed to creating art while developing young talent and sharing the results with the community through large-scale classic works like The Nutcracker in addition to original works and educational outreach.