What You'll Get
Conductors got their name by both guiding orchestras and wielding copper batons that deflect lightning away from the brass section. Behold an electrifying performance with this deal to “Verdi and Prokofiev”, performed by the Cleveland Orchestra Miami at the Adrienne Arsht Center. Choose from the following options:
- For Friday, March 2, at 8 p.m., choose from the following seating options:
- For $34, you get one ticket to the third-tier main section (a $69 value).
- For $49, you get one ticket for seating in the orchestra-pit, orchestra-circle, or second-tier main section (a $106 value).
For $79, you get one ticket for seating in the orchestra-circle or orchestra-main section (a $162 value).<p>
- For Saturday, March 3, at 8 p.m., choose from the following seating options:
- For $37, you get one third-tier main ticket (a $75 value).
- For $58, you get one ticket for seating in the orchestra-pit, orchestra-circle, or second-tier section (a $116 value).
- For $85, you get one ticket for seating in the orchestra-circle or orchestra-main section (a $172 value).<p>
Led by the baton of Italian guest conductor Nicola Luisotti, the Cleveland Orchestra brings 94 years of euphony-crafting experience south to Miami’s Adrienne Arsht Center. The concerts kick off with the sprightly strains of Verdi’s Triumphal March and Ballet Music from his opera Aida, sweeping audiences up in romantic drama while sparing time-traveling gossip columnists the burden of keeping up with ancient Egyptian love triangles. Acclaimed soprano and MacArthur fellow Dawn Upshaw joins her instrument-bearing brethren to essay modern composer Osvaldo Golijov’s Three Songs for Soprano and Orchestra in its Miami debut—a work composed specifically for Upshaw. Prokofiev’s Symphony no. 5 finishes off the evening, its grandeur composed in the throes of World War II to glorify the majesty of the human spirit and show up all his snobby friends who said that writing four symphonies was “pretty good.”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 6/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 2/24 for a ticket at Arsht Center. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Arsht Center. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which will be provided to Arsht Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Cleveland Orchestra Miami Residency's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.