What You'll Get
Verizon IndyCar Series
- First race took place: January 27, 1996
- IndyCar engine specs: 2.2-liter, twin turbocharged, direct-injected V-6 engines
- Horsepower: 500–700 depending on the turbocharger’s boost setting
- Highest speeds: up to 235 MPH at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Edge-of-your-seat finales: eight IndyCar races have ended with less than one-tenth of a second separating the 1-2-3 finishers.
Neither Groupon nor FanXchange owns the tickets to this event or sets ticket prices. FanXchange’s third-party sellers list and sell the tickets. Because FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 6, 2015. Additional service fees charged at purchase. Customers buy through FanXchange. The FanXchange Legal Terms and Conditions apply to purchase. Extraordinary Event Policy does not apply. Please see Groupon's third party site terms here. Contact FanXchange at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions. Review event location before purchase (games/events listed may take place in other cities). Price listed is the lowest available price at the time tickets are made available via Groupon. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.