What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Véronic: Voices
- When: Thursdays at 9:30 p.m., and Fridays and Saturdays at 7:00 p.m., August 14 through October 18
- Where: Jubilee Theater at Bally’s Las Vegas
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $38 for the mid theater, Celebrity seating (up to $68.50 value)
- $63 for the front theater, VIP seating (up to $99.50 value)
- $95 for booth seating (up to $135 value)
- $95 for table seating (up to $135 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
Though the voices of Madonna, Aretha Franklin, and Barbra Streisand sound completely different from one another, one woman can sound like all of them. That woman is Véronic DiCaire. The singer, comedian, and all-around entertainer morphs her powerful pipes into those of some of the most recognizable divas in her aptly titled show, Voices. Throughout the night, she takes on hits by the Queen of Soul as well as Dolly Parton, Whitney Houston, and Rihanna. But the show—co-produced by Celine Dion—isn’t just for entertainment purposes. It also raises funds for her organization, Lend Your Voice, which donates money to local non-profits and lets people rent her vocal cords for a day.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 19, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Jubilee Theater at Bally's Las Vegas. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.