- One ticket to see Véronic: Voices
- When: Thursdays at 9:30 p.m., and Fridays and Saturdays at 7:00 p.m., August 14 through October 18
- Where: Jubilee Theater at Bally’s Las Vegas
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $38 for the mid theater, Celebrity seating (up to $68.50 value)
- $63 for the front theater, VIP seating (up to $99.50 value)
- $95 for booth seating (up to $135 value)
- $95 for table seating (up to $135 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
Though the voices of Madonna, Aretha Franklin, and Barbra Streisand sound completely different from one another, one woman can sound like all of them. That woman is Véronic DiCaire. The singer, comedian, and all-around entertainer morphs her powerful pipes into those of some of the most recognizable divas in her aptly titled show, Voices. Throughout the night, she takes on hits by the Queen of Soul as well as Dolly Parton, Whitney Houston, and Rihanna. But the show—co-produced by Celine Dion—isn’t just for entertainment purposes. It also raises funds for her organization, Lend Your Voice, which donates money to local non-profits and lets people rent her vocal cords for a day.
3645 S Las Vegas Blvd. S
Las Vegas, NV 89109