- $35 for one tier 4 ticket (up to $70.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Multiple Grammy and Latin Grammy nominee who has sold more than 6 million records worldwide. 42 charting singles on the Billboard Hot Latin Songs and 25 No. 1 Latin Tropical Airplay singles.
- The title song of his most recent album is Que Suenen Los Tambores (Let the Drums Be Heard). It has become a dance anthem for the Spanish-speaking world, based on the theme of “amor y desamor” – love and its disappearance.
- His fans call him: El Sonero de la Juventud (The Singer Of Youths)
- Universally appealing albums you should hear before the show: his breakthrough hit, Inconfundible, 2001’s Instinto Y Deseo, and 2004’s Travesía, which lived up to its name on the Latin and overall Billboard charts
- Further proof of his status in the Latin music realm: Victor had the honor of singing a cappella at the funeral of the Queen of Salsa, Celia Cruz
New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.