What You'll Get
- $35 for one G-Pass for mezzanine seating (up to $70.80 value)
- $55 for one G-Pass for orchestra seating (up to $91.30 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How Victor Manuelle is similar to Marc Anthony: both craft salsa romantica songs that make hearts flutter and knees weaken, and both are tied for the most number-one singles on the Billboard Tropical Songs chart
- How he’s different: Victor has never strayed from salsa into Latin pop territory, all of his albums are in Spanish, and his celebrity status is bound to his music
- His fans call him: El Sonero de la Juventud (The Singer Of Youths)
- Universally appealing albums you should hear before the show: his breakthrough hit, Inconfundible, 2001’s Instinto Y Deseo, and this year’s Que Suenen Los Tambores
- Further proof of his status in the Latin music realm: Victor had the honor of singing a cappella at the funeral of the Queen of Salsa, Celia Cruz
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 18, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.