- $55 for one G-Pass for seating in rows S–Z of the orchestra (up to $81.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How Victor Manuelle is similar to Marc Anthony: both craft salsa romantica songs that make hearts flutter and knees weaken, and both are tied for the most number-one singles on the Billboard Tropical Songs chart
- How he’s different: Victor has never strayed from salsa into Latin pop territory, all of his albums are in Spanish, and his celebrity status is bound to his music
- His fans call him: El Sonero de la Juventud (The Singer Of Youths)
- Universally appealing albums you should hear before the show: his breakthrough hit, Inconfundible, 2001’s Instinto Y Deseo, and 2004’s Travesía, which lived up to its name on the Latin and overall Billboard charts
- Further proof of his status in the Latin music realm: Victor had the honor of singing a cappella at the funeral of the Queen of Salsa, Celia Cruz