What You'll Get
- One G-Pass deal to see the Retro Futura Tour 2014
- When: Wednesday, September 10, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Live Orlando
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for general-admission standing (up to $37.15 value)
- $22.50 for reserved floor seating (up to $45.35 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Retro Futura Tour 2014
- What it is: a gathering of some of the most popular British new-wave musicians from the 1980s
- How you remember Tom Bailey: as the bassist and vocalist of the Thompson Twins, whose super-hits include “In the Name of Love,” “Lies,”and “Hold Me Now”
- How you remember Howard Jones: from his double-platinum album Human’s Lib
- Jones’ Hollywood connection: his song “Like to Get to Know You Well” soundtracked John Cusack fixing his Camaro in the surreal ’80s comedy Better Off Dead
- How Ultravox’s Midge Ure describes their hit “Vienna”: “We wanted to take the song and make it incredibly pompous in the middle, leaving it very sparse before and after, but finishing with a typically over-the top classical ending. The whole thing was a bit tongue in cheek.”
- Evidence the public might not have picked up on the joke: the single rocketed to the number-two spot, and was later named by Radio 2 to be Britain’s favorite song to ever halt at the runner-up spot
- China Crisis’s claim to fame: the hit single “Wishful Thinking”
- Katrina—formerly of The Waves—family name: Leskanich
- How Katrina Leskanich of Katrina and The Waves improved the ’80s and water-park lines everywhere: by lending her vocals to “Walking on Sunshine”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 10, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Hard Rock Live Orlando on 9/10. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.