- One G-Pass to Classic Albums Live featuring Led Zeppelin 1
- When: Friday, January 23, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Live Orlando
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $10 for general-admission standing perimeter (up to $24.40 value)
- $18 for reserved balcony (up to $34.60 value)
- $18 for reserved floor (up to $34.60 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Classic Albums Live Featuring Led Zeppelin 1
- The concept: musicians re-creating a classic-rock album note-for-note
- The album: Led Zeppelin’s groundbreaking self-titled debut album, known to most as Led Zeppelin 1, or that one with the Hindenburg on the cover
- The band behind the album: British Rock and Roll Hall of Famers that laced their sound with blues and folk stylings, laid the groundwork for modern heavy metal, sold more than 200 million albums worldwide, and looked good doing it
- The legacy: their debut is ranked at No. 29 on Rolling Stone’s “500 Greatest Albums of All Time,” they were inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame, and introduced the world to hobbits’ preferred spelling of the word “lead”
- The songs: starting with chomping riffs and “Good Times Bad Times,” the performers surge onward through “Dazed and Confused” before turning their instruments upside down to launch into “Your Time Is Gonna Come” and the rest of Side B
- The mastermind behind Classic Albums Live: Toronto musician Craig Martin, who set out to find “the world’s best musicians” for his project
- The musicians: a rotating lineup that occasionally includes local talent