- One ticket to The Illusionists
- Where: Schuster Center
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Tuesday, January 13, at 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 14, at 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 14, at 8:30 p.m.
- $30 for lower balcony seating (up to $50 value)
- $36 for orchestra and loge seating (up to $60 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How long can you hold your breath? For escape expert Andrew Basso, the answer is more than four minutes. Luckily, that’s just enough time for him to unbolt his water-filled cage and spring to dry freedom—or is it? This Houdini-esque feat is just one of many in The Illusionists, a spectacle-filled revue that has enjoyed a sold-out run at the Sydney Opera House and a warm reception on America’s Got Talent. Every performer boasts their own specialty, showcasing their levitation, telepathy, mind-reading, and disappearing acts against a fittingly dramatic backdrop of pyrotechnics and dazzling lights.