- One ticket to see Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike
- When: select dates, March 10–22
- Where: Victoria Theatre
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $45.60–$50.40 for front left or right orchestra or front-balcony (up to $84 value) * $39.60–$43.80 for rear left or right orchestra or mid-balcony (up to $73 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike
Watching Christopher Durang’s Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike, says the New York Times, is like watching “a master of antic psycho-comedy play with Chekhov like a self-amusing cat toying with a tangled string.” It’s an apt description for the irreverent comedy, which won the 2013 Tony Award for Best New Play—its inhabitants, named after famous Chekhov characters by theater-loving parents, see their quiet lives scrambled willy-nilly. Siblings Vanya and Sonia still live on the family homestead, while their sister, Masha, has become a movie star. When Masha makes an unannounced visit with her boyfriend, Spike, the sibling’s unsettled rivalries and buried insecurities become the impetus for laughs, pathos, and thoughtful discussions about whether or not 10 cherry trees can really be called an orchard.