- One ticket to America’s Got Downton
- Where: Victoria Theatre
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Tuesday, April 7, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 8, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- $27 for center, left, or right orchestra seating, excluding aisle seating (up to $45 value)
- $33 for orchestra aisle seating (up to $55 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
America’s Got Downton
- The Show: An affectionate spoof of Downton Abbey and pop culture that plays just like an episode of the series, except there’s only one actor and it’s relentlessly funny
- The Star: Actors, singer, and man of a thousand voices Luke Kempner, who’s also been seen in the UK tours of Les Miserables and Avenue Q, and whom The Huffington Post refers to as “the Energizer Bunny of Impressionists”
- The Acclaim: The London Daily Telegraph hails it as a “remarkable, tour de force one-man show” while the UK’s Independent on Sunday raves that it’s “a tightly written and performed mashup of the saga with modern TV hits….gloriously funny”