- $28 for one ticket to Victory Combat Sports: Victory III MMA event (a $44.55 value)
- When: Thursday, September 19, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: The 69th Regiment Armory (located at Lexington Avenue between 25th & 26th Streets)
- Seating: General admission
- Ticket values include all fees
Victory Combat Sports: Victory III
After being banned from the Empire State for several years, Mixed Martial Arts, has legally made its way back to the state.The visceral nature of the fights during Victory Combat Sports: Victory III event may at times resemble a street fight, but have no doubts: these fighters are highly trained in a number of martial arts disciplines. The evening of MMA brawls will showcase a mastery of fighting skills, and MMA enthusiasts can marvel at the contrasting styles or a certain scuffler's expertise in one salient discipline. A full slate of bone-rattling fights fills the evening, including a bout between Nate Salva Cruz and Ricardo Soto, during which spectators can expect canvas-quaking throwdowns that send flocks of distant birds scattering.
Victory Combat Sports
Victory Combat Sports brings together the finest fighters in North America for high-level MMA brawls. Their fighters come from all disciplines, so spectators can marvel at boxing, muay thai, kickboxing, wrestling, and other skills without having to watch any random scene from a Jean Claude Van Damme movie.