- Ticket or VIP package to the Victory Cup
- When: Saturday, July 11, at 1 p.m.
- Where: Beaver Creek Farm
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Children under the age of 13 are free if accompanied by a paying adult.
Seating and Package Options
- $12 for one general-admission ticket ($32.46 value)
- $105 for one VIP ticket with post-match VIP Farm to Table Dinner ($158.34 value)
- $130 for two VIP tickets with post-match VIP Farm to Table Dinner for two ($210.79 value)
VIP ticket holders will be served food and drink throughout the match and then a post-match feast. The meal, which will take place on the field with ticket-holders and the day’s polo players, will spotlight local cuisines with a farm-to-table dinner and local beer and wine pairings. Click here for more information.
With majestic horses and elegant fashions in tow, the 2015 Victory Cup party lands in New York’s Hudson Valley for a day of sport and social leisure. As a working farm, Beaver Creek adds a rustic charm to the event, which complements the equestrian games on the field with meals made from fresh produce and local beer and wine pairings.
When the match gets underway at 1 p.m., a variety of summer accessories—such as sundresses, checkered blazers, and bow ties cut from old swim trunks—sprinkle the sidelines as the crowd cheers on the riders and their loyal horses. The event features the traditional stomping of the divot and champagne sabering rituals as well as classic car shows and plenty of land for picnicking and socializing.
Dubbed by its creators as the “best party of the summer,” the Victory Cup is an annual end-of-the-season bash in which a polo match just happens to break out. Today, it stretches summer into autumn with a full day of pretension-free partying, drinks, and farm-to-table foods delivered by local purveyors. Away from the field, the event keeps spirits high with other on-site attractions, such as a car show.