- Ticket or VIP package to the Victory Cup
- When: Saturday, October 25, at 1 p.m.
- Where: Two Wishes Ranch
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Children under the age of 21 are free if accompanied by a paying adult.
Seating and Package Options
- $55 for one general admission ticket ($82.99 value)
- $159 for one VIP table ticket, which includes a reserved seat at a table in the VIP tent ($257.24 value)
- $99 for one VIP lounge party ticket, which includes access to lounge seating ($154.74 value)
Each of the above VIP packages also includes a catered lunch, access to an open bar, cigars, and VIP parking. All attendees have access to the event’s car show, children’s playground, and pet parade. Click here for more information.
Victory Cup 2014
An offshoot of the original Hudson Valley, New York event, Austin’s Victory Cup 2014 welcomes the approach of autumn with a full day of fashion, cold drinks, farm-to-table fare, and horseback competition. The match pits University of Texas against Texas A & M, with The Two Wishes Ranch’s verdant acres providing a scenic backdrop for the October 25 match. Leading up to the match, attendees can admire gleaming rides at an on-site car show, nosh on a farm-to-table lunch, and strut their stuff during a best-dressed fashion show starting at 1:45 p.m. The well-rounded event will also feature a children’s playground, a pet parade, and the traditional stomping of the divots during halftime of the match.
Dubbed by its creators as the “best party in Texas,” the Victory Cup is an annual end-of-the-season bash in which a polo match just happens to break out. Today, it stretches summer into autumn with a full day of pretension-free partying, drinks, and farm-to-table foods delivered by local purveyors. Away from the field, the event keeps spirits high with other on-site attractions, such as a car show, pet parade, local art, live music, and food truck venue.