- Ticket or VIP package to the Victory Cup
- When: Saturday, November 1, from 1–5 p.m.
- Where: New Orleans Polo Club
- Door time: noon
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Children under the age of 21 are free if accompanied by a paying adult.
Seating and Package Options
- $55 for one general-admission ticket ($82.99 value)
- $99 for one VIP lounge party ticket, which includes access to VIP tent and lounge seating ($154.74 value)
- $159 for one VIP table ticket, which includes a reserved seat at a table in the VIP tent ($257.24 value)
Each of the above VIP packages also includes a catered lunch, access to an open bar, cigars, and VIP parking. All attendees have access to the event’s car show and children’s playground. Click here for more information.
Victory Cup 2014
Held at the New Orleans Polo Club in Folsom, the Louisiana leg of Victory Cup 2014 will kick off the month of November with a full day of fashion, drinks, and polo. Sprawling views of Leah Farms provide an idyllic backdrop for the annual polo competition. Leading up to the match, attendees can admire gleaming rides at an on-site car show, visit the whiskey and cigar bar, and strut their stuff during a best-dressed fashion show starting at 2:30 p.m. The well-rounded event will also feature the traditional stomping of the divots during halftime of the match.
Dubbed by its creators as the “best party of the summer,” the Victory Cup is an annual end-of-the-season bash in which a polo match just happens to break out. Today, it stretches summer into autumn with a full day of pretension-free partying, drinks, and farm-to-table foods delivered by local purveyors. Away from the field, the event keeps spirits high with other on-site attractions, such as a car show.