What You'll Get
- Ticket or VIP package to the Victory Cup
- When: Saturday, September 6, from 1 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Where: Beaver Creek Farm in Patterson
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Children under the age of 21 are free if accompanied by a paying adult.
Seating and Package Options
- $55 for one general admission ticket (an $82.99 value)
- $99 for one VIP lounge party ticket, which includes access to VIP tent and lounge seating (a $154.74 value)
- $159 for one VIP table ticket, which includes a reserved seat at a table in the VIP tent (a $257.24 value)
- $1,999 for a private table for 10, which includes one private reserved table in the VIP tent (a $2,509.95 value)
- $3,999 for a front-row VIP table package for 10, which includes one field-side VIP with centerpiece recognition, plus gift bags, a private server, and a take-home champagne bucket with bottles of vodka and champagne on ice for your arrival (a $5,009.95 value)
Each of the above VIP packages also includes a catered lunch, access to an open bar, cigars, and VIP parking. All attendees have access to the event’s car show, children’s playground, and pet parade. Click here for more information.
Victory Cup 2014
Held on a working farm in scenic Putnam County, Victory Cup 2014 will punctuate summer with a full day of fashion, drinks, and horseback competition. Sprawling views of Hudson Valley provide an idyllic backdrop for the annual polo competition, which this year takes place on the first Saturday of September to give enough time for all the horses to return from summer camp. Leading up to the match, attendees can admire gleaming rides at an on-site car show, nosh on farm-to-table food, and strut their stuff during a best-dressed fashion show starting at 1:45 p.m. The well-rounded event will also feature a children’s playground, a pet parade, and the traditional stomping of the divots during halftime of the match.
Dubbed by its creators as the “best party of the summer,” the Victory Cup is an annual end-of-the-season bash in which a polo match just happens to break out. Greg Ball originally founded the event as a political fundraiser during his time in office. Today, though, the Victory Cup stretches summer into September with a full day of pretension-free partying, drinks, and farm-to-table foods delivered by local Hudson Valley purveyors. Away from the field, the event keeps spirits high with other on-site attractions, such as a car show in which attendees can browse shiny rides but must avoid feeding them pretzels from their pockets.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 6, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 9/6 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Beaver Creek Farm. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Victory Cup's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before event time. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.