- $25 for one ticket for center seating (up to $56 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Showtimes (October 2–18)
- Thursdays–Saturdays at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays at 3 p.m.
- The Setting: 1981, South London—the weeks leading up to one of the most violent racial riots in the city’s history
- The Plot: two young black men, both aspiring boxers, square off both physically and ideologically when the uproar erupts
The Artists: playwright Roy Williams earned an Olivier Award Best Play nomination for this play, and a BAFTA award for Offside
Victory Gardens Theater
Victory Gardens Theater, a Tony winner for Outstanding Regional Theatre, produces world premiere productions. Since its multimillion dollar renovation of the Biograph Theater and its surrounding ectoplasm in 2006, Victory Gardens has called the historic landmark its home. One of the theater's 2010 premieres went on to become a Pulitzer Prize finalist. The Theater is devoted to artistic excellence and creating a vital and contemporary American Theater that is accessible to all people through its productions of fresh and challenging plays.