What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket to the Selected Work Screening on Thursday, November 10, at 7 p.m. (up to $16.82 value)
- $15 for one Friday Evening Pass valid for November 11 at 7 p.m. (up to $27.37 value)
- $15 for admission to the Gala Closing Party on Saturday, November 12, at 9 p.m. (up to $27.37 value)
- $30 for one Saturday Evening Pass, valid for November 12 at 7 p.m., plus admission to the Gala Closing Party (up to $48.47 value)
Video Art and Experimental Film Festival
- Thursday: The festival begins with a curated selection of films from the weekend program, screened at the Tribeca Film Center.
- Friday: The filmmakers return to the Tribeca Film Center with two screenings—Temporal Spaces, which plays with the fundamental building blocks of cinema, time and space; and Beauty, Sex, and Shame, an examination of sexual representation in art and fashion.
- Saturday: Another screening of selected works, this time at the Downtown Community Television Center and followed by a panel discussion by the artists and curators. A gala reception concludes the proceedings.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.