- One G-Pass to see Video Games Live!
- When: Sunday, August 2, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Cedar Park Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- $25 for reserved bowl section 105, 106, 118, or 119 (up to $35.93 value)
- $35 for reserved bowl section 103, 104, 120, or 121 (up to $47.22 value)
- $36 for reserved bowl section 101, 102, or 122 (up to $53.39 value)
- $46 for rows G–K of floor section 1 or 3, rows G–P of floor section 2, or floor section 4 or 6 (up to $63.66 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Video Games Live
Any video-game fan worth their joystick can hum the music of their favorite games from memory, even if it’s been years since they last rescued the princess, toppled the final boss, or saved the galaxy. Video Games Live celebrates the enduring power of that music with a full symphony orchestra and choir, plus the explosive visuals of an arena-rock concert. Surrounded by video projections of timeless classics (Super Mario Brothers, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy) and modern blockbusters (World of Warcraft), the symphony enthralls the ears with a live musical score—introducing families, gamers, and non-gamers alike to the pleasures of the symphonic experience.
The brainchild of composer Tommy Tallarico, VGL has been hailed by the New York Times as a “captivating, proudly bombastic show.” A synchronized light and laser show and a cast of live-action stage actors adds to the entertainment buffet. Special interactive segments also give some lucky audience members a chance to step onto the stage and play their favorite games with a thundering orchestra at their backs.