All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass for gold-circle, orchestra, or balcony seating (up to $81.90 value)
- Click to view the orchestra seating chart
- Click to view the balcony seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Vienna Mozart Orchestra
- What they specialize in: Mozart, of course. In addition to hailing from Vienna, they sometimes perform his works while wearing historical costumes.
- What’s on the docket: excerpts from Symphony No. 39, Don Giovanni, Violin Concerto No. 5, The Abduction from the Seraglio, Symphony No. 40, The Magic Flute, and more
- Also in attendance: two Viennese singers, who will elevate the compositions with their voices and—like the orchestra—the spirit of Mozart’s former stomping ground
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 5, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. For ADA accommodations, call box office at (732) 246-7469 immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.