- One ticket to see Vintage Live (up to $79 value)
- When: select dates, April 23–May 2, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Le QUBE Theater at Pier 97 in Hudson River Park
- Seating: orchestra or mezzanine
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
“Think of him as your personal iPod” says Gregory Charles’ website. Although wearing headphones while watching him sing and play piano would probably look silly, it’s an apt description nonetheless—the man has performed upwards of 14,000 songs, from classic rock to modern pop. At Vintage Live, the audience gets to help him pick from this seemingly boundless repertoire, shouting out requests and asking for new covers on the spot. Whether or not he can meet every challenge, he’s sure to attempt each one with “confidence, charm and good humor,” as observed by Stephen Holden of The New York Times.