What You'll Get
- $129 for one ticket for seating in sections 101–103, 118–129, or 142–150 (up to $185 value)
- $44 for one ticket for seating in sections 401–424 or 431–454 (up to $70 value)
- $20 for one ticket for standing room only ($25 value)
VIPTIXONLINE is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Dallas Cowboys or AT&T Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will pick up your tickets from Holiday Inn - Arlington.
A Practical Guide to Gameday at AT&T Stadium
- Arrive early to tailgate. Lots are generally open five hours prior to a Cowboys game. However, tailgating is only allowed in designated spaces, which are located on the perimeter of each parking lot and have grassy areas directly behind each parking spot. Note: tailgating hours may be different for preseason games. Check the Cowboys website for updated information.
- Utilize the AT&T Stadium App. It’s an easy way to learn about exclusive game-day experiences and report incidents. It also provides navigational assistance inside and around the facility.
- Don’t miss the art collection. Personally selected by the Jones family to enhance the gameday experience, AT&T Stadium’s art collection includes nearly 60 pieces planted around the stadium, highlighted by 16 commissioned, site-specific works.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Must pick-up tickets at Holiday Inn - Arlington (Cowboys v. Dolphins 8/18 or 8/19; Cowboys v. Texans 8/31 or 9/1) do not bring voucher to stadium box office. Refund only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ day of event. Doors open 1 hr before game time. Voucher not accepted at event. Names and prices on ticket may vary; only barcodes used for redemption. Game times subject to change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.