What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for sections 501–542 (up to $60 value)
- $45 for one ticket for Dawg Pound seating (up to $80 value)
- When: Thursday, August 18, at 8 p.m. (Atlanta Falcons) or Thursday, September 1, at 8 p.m. (Chicago Bears)
VIPTIXONLINE is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Cleveland Browns or FirstEnergy Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
A Guide for a Seamless Gameday with the Cleveland Browns
- Avoid the scrum of traffic. FirstEnergy Stadium shares land—and roadways— with the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Great Lakes Science Center. Things can get crowded, but the RTA’s waterfront line makes for a viable alternative to driving. Take any Red, Blue, or Green line to the waterfront line, which lets off at West Third Street Station—just across the street from the stadium. The train is guaranteed to run for up to 90 minutes following the game.
- If you drive, secure a spot via Parking Panda. Passes can be printed or redeemed through smart phones. They ensure you a place to leave your car within walking distance of the stadium.
- Pre-party inside at BrownsTown. The indoor tailgate room is located near section 134 and opens two hours before kickoff. Fans can feast on barbecue and drinks, and catch all the pre-game and league news on a 330-inch multi-media screen, or one of the 50-plus 52-inch or LCD TVs stationed throughout the area.
- Join the Pound or look for Swagger, the Browns’ official “live mascot.” Swagger is a 120-pound Bullmastiff dog that roams the sidelines; but more, he’s the realized manifestation of The Dawg Pound, the Browns’ long-running fan club that can be seen—and heard—in the bleachers behind the end zone.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 1, 2016. Limit 8/person. Reservation required; subject to availability. Refund only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ day of event. Must provide address at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Tickets will be mailed. Voucher not accepted at event. Names and prices on ticket may vary; only barcodes used for redemption. Game times subject to change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.