What You'll Get
- $65–$75 for one ticket for seating in sections 219–231 or 239–206 ($81 value)
- $89–$105 for one ticket for seating in sections 107–114 or 133–124 ($115 value)
- When: Thursday, August 11, at 7 p.m. (Tampa Bay Buccaneers) or Thursday, September 1, at 7 p.m. (New York Jets)
VIPTIXONLINE is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Philadelphia Eagles or Lincoln Financial Field. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
A Practical Guide for Flying with the Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field
- Make friends. Tailgating is a significant part of the gameday experience, with fans grilling and sharing drinks across the parking lots. Fans can tailgate in lots A–F, H, J, K–M, and P, and if you don’t want to set up a portable grill, you can join a fan club that organizes private tailgaiting sessions before every game.
- Get a real taste of Philly. The concession options includes classic stadium eats alongside classic cheesesteaks, but the crown gem is Chickie’s and Pete’s crab fries—special fries coated with a secret blend of spices.
- Check out the fan plaza. A 100,000-square-foot welcomes fans on gameday with live music, face painting,a nd a vleet of local food trucks headed up by current Eagle Brent Celek’s Prime Stache truck.
- Skip parking with public transportation. The SEPTA Broad Street subway line stops right by the stadium at Pattison Avenue. Fans can use the SEPTA trains to connect with regional rail lines and the PATCO high-speed line to travel in from suburbs and other locations.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 1, 2016. Limit 8/person. Reservation required; subject to availability. Refund only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ day of event. Must provide email address at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Tickets will be mailed. Voucher not accepted at event. Names and prices on ticket may vary; only barcodes used for redemption. Game times subject to change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.