What You'll Get
- $25 for one seat in sections 306–339 (up to $35 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price.]
- $30 for one seat in sections 306–339 (up to $35 value)
- $39 for one seat in sections 117–127 or 106–139 (up to $66 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price.]
- $49 for one seat in sections 117–127 or 106–139 (up to $66 value)
- $79 for one seat in sections 129–138 or 107–116 (up to $102 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price.]
- $89 for one seat in sections 129–138 or 107–116 (up to $102 value)
- When: Saturday, August 13, at 7 p.m. (Colts) or Saturday, August 20, at 4 p.m. (Giants)
VIPTIXONLINE is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Buffalo Bills or Ralph Wilson Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
A Gameday Guide to Circling the Wagons at Ralph Wilson Stadium
- Tailgating is practically mandatory for Bills fans, so plan to show up a few hours before kickoff to celebrate game day with fellow die-hards. Tailgating is allowed in most official stadium lots, which open 4 hours before game time.
- Arrive early, anyway, to nab a parking spot. Because of limited space and no reliable public transportation options, affordable parking can be tough to find. There are a number of unofficial offsite options, however, including the close-by Hammer’s Lot—where, of course, tailgating is fiercely encouraged.
- Get ready to shout. After every Bills score, the speakers blare: The Bills make me wanna SHOUT! Be sure to throw your hands up and shout when the song so commands.
- Dress warm, obviously. Especially in the second half of the season, Buffalo weather makes a day at the Ralph a chilly affair. That may make opponents uncomfortable, but fans shouldn’t be left out in the cold. Luckily, the stadium permits fans to bring in spare clothes and blankets, as long as they’re carried loosely.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Refund only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ day of event. Must provide email address at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Tickets will be emailed. Voucher not accepted at event. Names and prices on ticket may vary; only barcodes used for redemption. Game times subject to change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.