All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $89 for one ticket for seating in sections 318–326 or 427–447 ($106 value)
- $299 for one ticket for seating in club sections 206–212 or 306–312 ($380 value)
- When: Thursday, August 11, at 7 p.m. (Denver Broncos) or Saturday, August 27, at noon (Kansas City Chiefs)
VIPTIXONLINE is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Chicago Bears or Soldier Field. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
A Practical Guide to Bearing Down at Soldier Field
- Catch the Chicago Bears Drumline, called “da beat of Da Bears.” The marching percussionists get feet stomping and blood pumping before and during every home game.
- Dazzle your friends with stadium facts and figures. Here’s a good start: first opened in 1924, and completely renovated in 2003. Seating capacity: 61,500. 133 suites and 8,600 club seats. 40,000 cubic yards of concrete. 20,000 circuit breakers. 1.25 million watts of sports lighting.
- Gameday can be busy so consider public transportation for your commute to the stadium. The CTA’s Roosevelt stop is a brief walk away, the Museum Campus bus stops in front of the stadium, and there’s a Divvy Bike station as well. In addition, the stadium’s SmartKioks can connect visitors with public transit maps and schedules, as well as look up local restaurants and post pictures to Facebook.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Refund only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ day of event. Must provide email address at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Tickets will be emailed. Voucher not accepted at event. Names and prices on ticket may vary; only barcodes used for redemption. Game times subject to change. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.