What You'll Get
One ticket to see the New York Giants vs. Miami Dolphins courtesy of Viptixonline
- $69 for one early-discount ticket for seating in sections 320–332 or 307–345 (up to $100 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $89 for one ticket for seating in sections 320–332 or 307–345 (up to $100 value)
- $119 for one early-discount ticket for seating in sections 101–149 (up to $149 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $129 for one ticket for seating in sections 101–149 (up to $149 value)
VIPTIXONLINE is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the New York Giants or MetLife Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via mail from VIPTIXONLINE.
A Practical Guide to Gameday at MetLife Stadium
- There’s a reason the stadium’s color scheme is neutral. It’s the only NFL stadium shared by two clubs (the Giants and the Jets), so everything in the building was designed to transform between teams. That means the end zones are removable, the exterior lighting changes, and even the merchandise store swaps out its products to reflect the team playing.
- Impress your friends with facts and figures. Here are a few to get you started: the stadium cost $1.6 billion to build; it encompasses 2.1 million square feet; the seating capacity is 82,500 for football games; and there are more than 10,000 club seats.
- Skip the parking lot and opt for public transportation instead. There’s a NJ Transit station in the front of the stadium, which guests can get to from New York’s Penn Station. From door to door it only takes about 20 minutes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 12, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refund only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ day of event. Must provide email address at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Tickets will be emailed. Voucher not accepted at event. Names and prices on ticket may vary; only barcodes used for redemption. Game times subject to change. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.