All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to a Cincinnati Bengals preseason game courtesy of Viptixonline
- $39 for seating in sections 509–517 (up to $47 value)
- $55 for seating in sections 222–230 (up to $82 value)
- Opponent: Minnesota Vikings (Friday, August 12, at 7:30 p.m.) or Indianapolis Colts (Thursday, September 1, at 7:30 p.m.)
VIPTIXONLINE is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Cincinnati Bengals or Paul Brown Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via mail from VIPTIXONLINE.
A Practical Guide to Game Day at Paul Brown Stadium
- Get there early to party hard in the Jungle Zone. Three hours before kickoff, this official event combines music with interactive games, food, drinks, and party tents.
- The stadium is nicknamed “The Jungle.” It’s a reference not only to the Bengal tiger’s natural habitat, but also to the Guns N’ Roses song “Welcome to the Jungle.” Expect that song to play when the team mascot, Who Dey, hits the field (it’s his favorite hit).
- Impress your friends with some facts and figures. Here are a few to start you out: There are 65,515 seats, including 7,600 club seats. The stadium covers roughly 22 acres. It stands 157 feet high. The field is covered with UBU Sports’ Speed Series S5-M synthetic turf. More than 11,000 tons of steel bar reinforce the stadium’s concrete.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Refund only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ day of event. Must provide email address at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Tickets will be emailed. Voucher not accepted at event. Names and prices on ticket may vary; only barcodes used for redemption. Game times subject to change. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.