What You'll Get
- $87 for one ticket for seating in sections 109–117 or 136–144 (up to $97 value)
- $50 for one ticket for seating in sections 509–517 or 536–544 (up to $67 value)
- When: Thursday, August 11, at 7:30 p.m. (Carolina Panthers) or Saturday, August 27, at 7 p.m. (Detroit Lions)
VIPTIXONLINE is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Baltimore Ravens or M&T Bank Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via mail from VIPTIXONLINE.
A Practical Guide to Gameday at M&T Bank Stadium
- Show up early for RavensWalk, a tailgate experience that takes over the walkway between the stadium and Camden Yards before each game. Fans can enjoy all the live music, food, interactive games, and company-sponsored tents the block party has to offer, starting three hours before kickoff.
- Catch the Marching Ravens live on Eutaw Street, 90 minutes before kickoff. The marching band puts on a show for 30 minutes, then marches right into the stadium to officially start game day.
- Dazzle your friends with stadium facts and figures. Here’s a good start: Completed in 1998. Seating capacity: 71,008. $220 million to construct. 119 suites and 8,196 club seats. 71,111 cubic yards of concrete. 16 miles of railing. 1.15 million bricks.
- Gameday can be busy so consider public transportation for your commute to the stadium. The MTA Light Rail’s Hamburg Street Stop, for instance, is directly adjacent to the stadium itself, while the subway stops at Charles Center and Lexington Market are a short walk away.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 27, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refund only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ day of event. Must provide email address at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Tickets will be emailed. Voucher not accepted at event. Names and prices on ticket may vary; only barcodes used for redemption. Game times subject to change. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.