What You'll Get
- $49 for one ticket for seating in sections 504–541 ($75 value)
- $89 for one ticket for seating in sections 101–105, 141–144, or 117–129 ($100 value)
- When: Friday, August 12, at 7:30 p.m. (Detroit Lions) or Thursday, August 18, at 7 p.m. (Philadelphia Eagles)
VIPTIXONLINE is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Pittsburgh Steelers or Heinz Field. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
A Guide to Gameday at Heinz Field
- Be sure to rest up your towel-waving arm, because during a Steelers game, you’ll be using it quite a bit. During the team’s dominant championship run in 1975, legendary radio announcer Myron Cope introduced the idea of the Terrible Towel. Steelers faithful have waved the towels wildly during home games ever since, at once uniting Steelers nation and transforming Heinz Field into a hellish black-and-gold cyclone for opponents.
- Avoid bottlenecks at the stadium gates: leave your bags and small clutch purses at home and utilize the FedEx Great Hall entrances. These bags-free express lanes are located along Art Rooney Avenue and Southwest Rotunda, adjacent to Peoples Gate A.
- Impress your friends with your stadium knowledge. Heinz Field is a treasure trove of fun facts, and here are some to get you started: the stadium is 1.49 million square feet and features 65,050 seats. Its 96-foot-wide video board can display 4.4 trillion colors, and the giant ketchup bottles on top of it weight 8,000 pounds apiece. The field itself, meanwhile, is a blend of four varieties of Kentucky blue grass.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4/person. Reservation required; subject to availability. Refund only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ day of event. Must provide address at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Tickets will be mailed. Voucher not accepted at event. Names and prices on ticket may vary; only barcodes used for redemption. Game times subject to change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.