- $39 for one ticket for Lower Sections seating courtesy of VIPTIXONLINE ($56 value)
- When: Saturday, September 12 or 26 or November 7 (homecoming)
- Opponents: Indiana State, Bowling Green, Illinois
- Click to see the seating chart.
- Featured promotions: Military Appreciation Night on September 12; “Hammer Down Cancer” on September 26 to benefit the Purdue Center for Cancer Research.
VIPTIXONLINE is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with Purdue University or Ross-Ade Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email from VIPTIXONLINE. Click here for answers to frequently asked questions.
The Scouting Report
For the Purdue Boilermakers football program, September heralds the kickoff to yet another season as original members of the Big Ten Conference. This year, head coach Darrell Hazell’s third at the helm, the squad looks to come into its own as his system and personnel strategies take root. For them to truly blossom, he’ll need quality output from some untested quantities at skill positions—namely junior Austin Appleby at quarterback, promising sophomore D.J. Knox at running back, and a fresh young soothsayer to predict the coin toss. He’ll also need junior wideout DeAngelo Yancey to rise to his lofty expectations. This trio of games early in the season will be vital to converting the budding optimism into serious long-term success.